Contact us online
If you need help with a non-urgent medical or admin request, you can now contact us online.
Submit a new request.
The NHS App
Click here to get the NHS App.
St Albans Medical Centre is now live on the NHS App! Our patients who are aged 13 or over can use it to:
- Check your symptoms to get health advice;
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently;
- Book & manage appointments at the Surgery;
- Request repeat prescriptions;
- View your GP record securely;
- Register to be an organ donor; &
- Choose how the NHS uses your data.
For further details, please visit www.nhs.uk/nhsapp or see this promotional video on YouTube: youtu.be/421wy0ND9Ls
You can also visit NHS App help and support - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
The NHS App is really easy to use & it is an effective alternative to our current Patient Access Online Services system. It is available free to download for iOS from the App Store & for Android from Google Play.
Receive messages from your surgery in your NHS App, instead of by SMS text or letter
More secure and more reliable
Download the NHS App and turn on notifications
The practice currently offers online facilities to:
- book and cancel appointments
- order repeat prescriptions
- view summary record items
If you would like to register for our Patient Access, please speak to our reception team.
Sign in to Patient Access