CORONAVIRUS PATIENT UPDATE
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK WE WILL BE MAINLY MAKING APPOINTMENTS OVER THE TELEPHONE AND NOT IN PERSON AT THE FRONT DESK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE TELEPHONE US ON 020 8546 3136 TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT.
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN USE THE DOCTORLINK SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE BOOKED FOR A FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENT WITH A CLINICIAN PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- When you arrive at the practice please ring the buzzer and wait to be escorted into the building by a Clinician who will check your temperature at the door. (All our clinicians will be wearing PPE).
- Your must wear a face covering / mask
- Please attend alone if possible, unless you are in the vulnerable group or bringing a child.
THESE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO PROTECT BOTH
PATIENTS AND STAFF
We have an appointment system and you may see any one of the doctors you wish. Appointments can be arranged personally, by telephoning the surgery where your notes are kept or by booking online.
URGENT CASES WILL BE SEEN THE SAME DAY although it may not be with your usual doctor.
If you wish to see a particular doctor it is advisable to book in advance. Our reception staff have been requested to ask for specific information. Please help by giving the information requested.
If your need is urgent you will be offered the first appointment. If you cannot keep an appointment, please inform us as soon as possible as this will assist in over-subscribed situations.
The appointment telephone line is closed between 12 noon – 1.30.pm daily
Below are the various ways you can book an appointment:
1. Call the surgery (currently we are only operating a telephone triage system).
2. Online - Patient Access (this is currently disabled).
3. Doctor Link which you will have to sign up to. Please see the link on the Home Page.